Search results for japanese call center
- Conduct lead generation via telephone calls and internet research.
- Set up appointments with potential candidates to meet with our Consultants in Tokyo.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Excellent telephone conversation skills.
- Strong computer navigation and typing skills.
- Call center or recruitment industry experience a plus but not required.
- Japanese language ability a plus but not More >
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field. * Required language(s): Japanese * At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. * Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. * 4 Full-Time positions More >
Japan Demand Planner (Central Visayas – Cebu City)
* This role is concerned with establishing and communicating product demand information in support of customer delivery and NCR revenue requirements thus enabling Operations to fulfill this demand effectively and at the optimum cost.
* Required Skills/Experiences:
* •Compilation of the monthly 12 month rolling More >
Multilingual Quality Assurance Auditor (National Capital Reg)
Responsibilities: Department: Training and Quality
Reports to: Assistant Quality Manager
Description: The Quality Assurance Auditor will be responsible for compliance of processes and procedures in the Quality team. The Quality Assurance Auditor will conduct random quality check on individual performance through regular Transactional Audits, maintaining performance scores and More >
JAPANESE SPEAKING CONSULTANT (National Capital Reg – 2/F Philamlife Tower Paseo de Roxas Makati City)
* Perform as 1st point of contact for all core banking clients * Receive cases from different media (voice, web, email) from external and internal customers and log all transactions in a timely manner to ensure that More >
Telemarketer/Outbound Call Center Agent (National Capital Reg – makati city)
* Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field. * Required skill(s): MS Office * Required language(s): Filipino, English * Knowledge in Japanese language (Nihongo) is an advantage * At least 2 year(s) More >
Japanese Support Desk Officer (Davao City) Must be a Japanese National (Southern Mindanao – Damosa IT Park Lanang Davao City)
* Support and guide students enrollment. * Responsible trouble shooting and supervise staff.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Philosophy, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent. * More >
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- Japanese Speaking (National Capital Reg – Makati City)
Responsibilities: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES are responsible for the accurate and timely receiving and processing of customer orders for a portfolio of accounts, and for the resolution of interval and external customer queries.
* Must be able to read, write and speak the More >
Japanese TSR for Quezon Avenue site (Job Code: JP-TSR) (National Capital Reg – Quezon Avenue, Quezon City)
* To provide quality technical/customer service to clients via phone using the Japanese/Nihonggo language
* Finished at least 2 years in college or similar college-level education (any course) * Working knowledge of computers (can do basic More >